-->
Barro a Secas: Why do we fall?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Why do we fall?

after such a fall as this, I shall think nothing of tumbling down stairs!

Down, down, down. Would the fall NEVER come to an end!

`I wonder if I shall fall right THROUGH the earth! How funny it'll seem to come out among the people that walk with their heads downward! The Antipathies, I think--'

Down, down, down. There was nothing else to do

Dinah my dear! I wish you were down here with me! There are no mice in the air, I'm afraid, but you might catch a bat, and that's very like a mouse, you know. But do cats eat bats, I wonder?' And here Alice began to get rather sleepy, and went on saying to herself, in a dreamy sort of way, `Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?' and sometimes, `Do bats eat cats?' for, you see, as she couldn't answer either question, it didn't much matter which way she put it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Manuel said...

Sweet but sad...

7:34 AM  
Blogger aprendiz said...

solo te falta alemán y francés, y claro, el idioma de solucionar problemas.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home